Get Ready for Phase 5!
19 June 2020
While we were fortunate to have been able to get many of our facilities up and running during Phase 4, the further easing of restrictions means that we will be able to open up all of our facilities to members once again and this now includes:
- The Sauna and Steam Room will be re-opened.
- AquaFit class numbers will be back to normal - check the App for availability and to book in.
- You can bring your own sweat towels again.
- Equipment will be re-instated in the Gym, giving greater provision and variety to members.
- There will be no formal restrictions on numbers in the gym or pool areas.
- The Tennis Court remains open, with full doubles games permitted.
- Marina Members can also make use of the new Outdoor Fitness Zone at Kings under the Club access agreement.
It is important that some of the good habits that we got into during Phase 4 will remain. These will include members continuing to use the hand sanitiser and cleaning wipes on all equipment both before and after use. Our enhanced cleaning and sanitisation measures will continue, including regular Sanondaf treatments to all public areas within the Club.
We will also need to continue to keep an accurate record of who attended the Club and at what times, so it is important that you continue to sign in at reception.
We would like to thank you all for the support that you have given us throughout and in particular for observing the Club procedures and policies of the past three weeks. Our collective actions have got us this far, and we look forward to embracing the next phase!